Prepare for your upcoming CNA exam with our free CNA practice tests. The sample questions in our CNA practice exams simulate the actual questions you will see on your exam. Our sample exams require no registration, and include scoring and answer explanations. CNA practice tests are an effective way to study for your Certified Nursing Assistant test. Our free CNA practice sample tests provide you with an opportunity to assess how well you are prepared for the actual CNA test, and then concentrate on the areas you need to work on.
Free CNA Sample Questions
NEW! - CNA Practice Test 4
For more practice tests/sample questions, please check out our recommended CNA Study products.
Please help us keep this site free by liking us on Facebook!
Our CNA practice exam questions are categorized to help you get the most out of your study time. Our questions have four possible answers - just as the real exam does. The question content and format are similar to what you can expect on the actual CNA exam. After you submit answers to the practice questions, a test score will be presented. In addition, you will be given rationales (explanations) to all of the questions to help you understand any questions you may have gotten wrong.
Preparing for an CNA exam by using free online CNA practice tests is an effective way to study. The more CNA test questions that you practice, the better able you are to do well on the actual test.
The CNA exams have questions in the following categories:
- Role of the Nurse Aide: personal responsibilities, roles of team members, communication skills
- Promotion of Safety: safety and comfort, infection prevention, common injuries
- Promotion of Function and Health of Residents: personal care, health maintenance, psychosocial needs
- Basic Nursing Care Provided by the Nurse Aide: routine needs, acute emergencies
- Specific Care Provided for Residents with Changes in Health: - physical and psychological problems, care of the dying resident