Getting your Maine driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Maine practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way.
Our questions come right from the source - the Maine BMV driver's handbook.
Summary: Use our free resources to prepare for your Maine permit test.
Free Maine Permit Practice Tests
Our free ME practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Maine Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Maine Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Maine?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Maine?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Maine?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Maine?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Maine?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Maine?
Maine BMV Resources
Maine BMV Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 25 questions on the Maine permit test.
For the ME written test, you must answer at least 84% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 21 questions
You may apply for a permit in Maine when you are at least 15 years old.
You can get your license in Maine when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Maine when you have had the following supervised driving time: 70 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Maine is: 16
In Maine you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: midnight-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: no passengers . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 9 months (min. age: 16, 9 mos.). The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 9 months (min. age: 16, 9 mos.)
In Maine, driver education is required for a permit and a license if the applicant is younger than 18. The learner's permit holding period and the certification of practice driving applies to license applicants younger than 21. The period of license restrictions may extend beyond the person's 18th birthday.