Maryland Practice Permit Test
Getting your Maryland driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Maryland practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way. Our questions come right from the source - the Maryland MVA driver's handbook.
Free Maryland Permit Practice Tests
Our free MD practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
Want an easier way to pass...guaranteed? We recommend DMV Cheat Sheets. Everything you need to know for only $ 9.95
- How Many Questions are on the Maryland Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Maryland Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Maryland?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Maryland?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Maryland?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Maryland?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Maryland?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Maryland?
Maryland MVA Resources
Maryland MVA Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 25 questions on the Maryland permit test.
For the MD written test, you must answer at least 84% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 21 questions
You may apply for a permit in Maryland when you are at least 15 years 9 monthsold.
You can get your license in Maryland when you have waited at least 9 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Maryland when you have had the following supervised driving time: 60 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Maryland is: 16, 6 months
In Maryland you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: midnight-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: no passengers younger than 18 secondary enforcement . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: until age 18 (min. age: 18) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 5 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 11 mos.)
In Maryland, all license applicants younger than 25 must hold a learner's permit for nine months before taking the road test and all applicants 25 and older must hold the permit for 45 days. In Maryland, the nighttime driving restriction only applies to intermediate license holders younger than 18.