Getting your Mississippi driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Mississippi practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way. Our questions come right from the source - the Mississippi DPS driver's handbook.
Free Mississippi Permit Practice Tests
Our free MS practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
Want an easier way to pass...guaranteed? We recommend DMV Cheat Sheets. Everything you need to know for only $ 9.95
- How Many Questions are on the Mississippi Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Mississippi Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Mississippi?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Mississippi?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Mississippi?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Mississippi?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Mississippi?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Mississippi?
Mississippi DPS Resources
Mississippi DPS Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 30 questions on the Mississippi permit test.
For the MS written test, you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 24 questions
You may apply for a permit in Mississippi when you are at least 15 years old.
You can get your license in Mississippi when you have waited at least 12 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Mississippi when you have had the following supervised driving time: none .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Mississippi is: 16
In Mississippi you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: 10 p.m.-6 a.m. Sun.-Thur., 11:30 p.m.-6 a.m. Fri.-Sat. and Passenger Restrictions: none . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or age 17, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: none
In Mississippi, license applicants 17 and older are exempt from the 12-month learner’s permit holding period. In Mississippi, license applicants 17 and older are exempt from the requirement to get an intermediate license.