Getting your Missouri driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Missouri practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way. Our questions come right from the source - the Missouri DOR driver's handbook.
Free Missouri Permit Practice Tests
Our free MO practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
Want an easier way to pass...guaranteed? We recommend DMV Cheat Sheets. Everything you need to know for only $ 9.95
- How Many Questions are on the Missouri Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Missouri Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Missouri?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Missouri?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Missouri?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Missouri?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Missouri?
Missouri DOR Resources
Missouri DOR Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 25 questions on the Missouri permit test.
For the MO written test, you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 20 questions
You may apply for a permit in Missouri when you are at least 15 years old.
You can get your license in Missouri when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Missouri when you have had the following supervised driving time: 40 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Missouri is: 16
In Missouri you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: 1 a.m.-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: first 6 months—no more than 1 passenger younger than 19; thereafter, no more than 3 passengers younger than 19 . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: entire intermediate stage (min. age: 17, 11 mo.) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: entire intermediate stage (min. age: 17, 11 mo.)