Getting your Nevada driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Nevada practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way.
Our questions come right from the source - the Nevada DMV driver's handbook.
Summary: Try out one of our free Nevada DMV practice tests below.
Free Nevada Permit Practice Tests
Our free NV practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Nevada Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Nevada Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Nevada?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Nevada?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Nevada?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Nevada?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Nevada?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Nevada?
Nevada DMV Resources
Nevada DMV Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 50 questions on the Nevada permit test.
For the NV written test, you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 40 questions
You may apply for a permit in Nevada when you are at least 15 years 6 months old.
You can get your license in Nevada when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Nevada when you have had the following supervised driving time: 50 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Nevada is: 16
In Nevada you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: 10 p.m.-5 a.m. secondary enforcementand Passenger Restrictions: no passengers younger than 18 secondary enforcement . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: until age 18 (min. age: 18) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.)
In Nevada, driver education is required of all license applicants younger than 18 unless there is no driver education program offered within a 30-mile radius of the applicant's residence.