Getting your Oregon driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Oregon practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way.
Our questions come right from the source - the Oregon DMV driver's handbook.
Summary: Take an Oregon DMV practice test below to prepare for your exam.
Free Oregon Permit Practice Tests
Our free OR practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Oregon Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Oregon Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Oregon?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Oregon?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Oregon?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Oregon?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Oregon?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Oregon?
Oregon DMV Resources
Oregon DMV Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 35 questions on the Oregon permit test.
For the OR written test, you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 28 questions
You may apply for a permit in Oregon when you are at least 15 years old.
You can get your license in Oregon when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Oregon when you have had the following supervised driving time: 50 hours (100 hours without driver education) .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Oregon is: 1656
In Oregon you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: midnight-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: first 6 months–no passengers younger than 20; second 6 months–no more than 3 passengers younger than 20 . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 12 months or age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 17) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 12 months or age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 17)
In Oregon, driver education is required of license applicants younger than 18. However, it is waived for applicants who certify an additional 50 hours of supervised driving. The night and passenger restrictions do not apply to the holder of a provisional driver license who is 18 or older.