Getting your Rhode Island driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Rhode Island practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way.
Our questions come right from the source - the Rhode Island DMV driver's handbook.
Summary: Prepare for your Rhode Island permit test with our free resources.
Free Rhode Island Permit Practice Tests
Our free RI practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Rhode Island Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Rhode Island Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Rhode Island?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Rhode Island?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Rhode Island?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Rhode Island?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Rhode Island?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Rhode Island?
Rhode Island DMV Resources
Rhode Island DMV Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 50 questions on the Rhode Island permit test.
For the RI written test, you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 40 questions
You may apply for a permit in Rhode Island when you are at least 16 yearsold.
You can get your license in Rhode Island when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Rhode Island when you have had the following supervised driving time: 50 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Rhode Island is: 16, 6 months
In Rhode Island you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: 1 a.m.-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: no more than 1 passenger younger than 21 . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 12 months or age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 17, 6 mos.) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 12 months or age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 17, 6 mos.)
In Rhode Island, driver education is required of permit applicants younger than 18. In Rhode Island, driver education is required of license applicants younger than 18.