The SAT Test is given several times a year, as listed in the table below. International students testing outside of the US, US territories and US commonwealth have different testing procedures and deadlines.
2013 AND 2014 SAT TEST DATES AND REGISTRATION DEADLINES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|SAT Test Date ||Regular Registration Deadline ||SAT Tests Given |
|October 5, 2013||September 5, 2013||SAT Reasoning Test and Subject|
|November 2, 2013||October 3, 2013||SAT Reasoning Test and Subject|
|December 7, 2013||November 8, 2013||SAT Reasoning Test and Subject|
|January 25, 2014||December 27, 2013||SAT Reasoning Test and Subject|
|May 3, 2014||April 4, 2014||SAT Reasoning Test and Subject|
|June 7, 2014||May 9, 2014||SAT Reasoning Test and Subject|
SAT test dates typically follow a set formula - the first Saturday in October, November, December, May and June; and the fourth Saturday in January. Sunday administrations usually occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who cannot test on Saturday.
International SAT Registration Notes
- The SAT international deadlines are applicable to those students testing outside of the US, its territories and commonwealths.
- The international deadlines are the dates that completed international registrations must be received by.
- There are early and regular registration deadlines for international registrations - there are no late registration deadlines. Online and telephone registrations need to be complete by the international deadline dates listed above.
- In March, the SAT is not offered outside of the United States, U.S. territories, and U.S. commonwealths.
- The regular deadline for January is eight days later.
- SAT Test Dates for US based students are different