Getting your Vermont driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Vermont practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way.
Our questions come right from the source - the Vermont DMV driver's handbook.
Summary: Use our Vermont DMV practice tests below to help prepare for your exam.
Free Vermont Permit Practice Tests
Our free VT practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Vermont Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Vermont Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Vermont?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Vermont?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Vermont?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Vermont?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Vermont?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Vermont?
Vermont DMV Resources
Vermont DMV Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 20 questions on the Vermont permit test.
For the VT written test, you must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 16 questions
You may apply for a permit in Vermont when you are at least 15 years old.
You can get your license in Vermont when you have waited at least 12 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Vermont when you have had the following supervised driving time: 40 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Vermont is: 16
In Vermont you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: none and Passenger Restrictions: first 3 months—no passengers without exception; second 3 months—no passengers secondary enforcement . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: none . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.)
In Vermont, driver education is required for license applicants younger than 18.