Getting your Wyoming driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Wyoming practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way. Our questions come right from the source - the Wyoming WYDOT driver's handbook.
Free Wyoming Permit Practice Tests
Our free WY practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Wyoming Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Wyoming Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Wyoming?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Wyoming?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Wyoming?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Wyoming?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Wyoming?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Wyoming?
Wyoming WYDOT Resources
Wyoming WYDOT Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 25 questions on the Wyoming permit test.
For the WY written test, you must answer at least 76% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 19 questions
You may apply for a permit in Wyoming when you are at least 14 years and 6 months old.
You can get your license in Wyoming when you have waited at least 10 days after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Wyoming when you have had the following supervised driving time: 50 hours, 10 of which must be at night .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Wyoming is: 16
In Wyoming you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: 11 p.m.-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: no more than 1 passenger younger than 18 . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 17, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.). The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 17, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.)
In Wyoming, all applicants for an unrestricted license who are younger than 17 must have completed driver education and must have held an intermediate license for at least six months.