Pass your exam with our free ServSafe Manager practice tests - updated for 2023. The ServSafe Manager Certification exam is developed and administered by the National Restaurant Association as part of the ServSafe Food Safety Training Program. The ServSafe program is intended to help train the food service industry on all aspects of food safety.
Our free ServSafe Manager practice tests are listed below. These sample exams include real ServSafe questions and answers, with detailed explanations. Taking sample questions is an effective way to study for your food safety exams.
Our free ServSafe Manager sample tests provide you with an opportunity to assess how well you are prepared for the actual ServSafe Manager exam, and then concentrate on the areas you need work on.
Summary: Use our free ServSafe Manager practice tests below. Get a top score NOW.
ServSafe Manager Practice Tests (7th edition - 2023 updates)
|ServSafe Manager Practice Test 1||Test-Guide|
|ServSafe Manager Practice Test 2||Test-Guide|
|ServSafe Manager Practice Test 3||Test-Guide|
|ServSafe Manager Practice Test 4||Test-Guide|
|ServSafe Manager Practice Test 5||Test-Guide|
If you are looking for Food Handler exams, please see our ServSafe Food Handler practice tests.
Note: These ServSafe Practice Quizzes were developed for the ServSafe 7th edition.
Test-Guide.com's sample ServSafe questions are an excellent way to study for your upcoming ServSafe exams. Our sample tests require no registration (or payment!). The questions are categorized based on the ServSafe test outline and are immediately scored at the end of the quiz.
Once you are finished with the quiz, you will be presented with a score report which includes a complete rationale (explanation) for every question you got wrong. We will be adding more sample test questions in the near future, so please come back often. If you like these ServSafe practice questions, please make sure share this resource with your friends and colleagues.
ServSafe Manager Study Guides and Resources
|ServSafe Manager Handbook (PDF)||Official handbook from ServSafe. This handbook is specific to ServSafe Manager examinees.||ServSafe|
|ServSafe Manager Flashcards||80 terms to help you learn key concepts that you will be tested on.||Quizlet|
|Terms You Should Know||List of food safety terms you should know.||SafeStaff|
ServSafe Practice Test Benefits
There are many benefits of preparing for your ServSafe exam with practice tests. Studying for your ServSafe test using sample questions is one of the most effective study practices you can use. The advantages of using sample ServSafe tests include:
(click on image to enlarge)
- Understanding the Test Format - Every standardized test has its own unique format. As you take practice ServSafe tests you will become comfortable with the format of the actual ServSafe test. Once the test day arrives you will have no surprises!
- Concentrating Your Study - As you take more and more sample tests you begin to get a feel for the topics that you know well and the areas that you are weak on. Many students waste a lot of valuable study time by reviewing material that they are good at (often because it is easier or makes them feel better). The most effective way to study is to concentrate on the areas that you need help on
- Increasing Your Speed - Some of the ServSafe exams are timed. Although most students who take the ServSafe feel that there is sufficient time, taking the ServSafe practice tests with self-imposed timers help you budget your time effectively.
SERVSAFE Certification EXAM OVERVIEW
The ServSafe Manager Certification verifies that a manager has adequate food safety knowledge to protect the public from foodborne illness. Managers that successfully pass the 90-question, multiple-choice exam will receive a ServSafe Manager Certification and wallet card. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredits the ServSafe Manager Certification under the Conference for Food Protection Standards. The training incorporates the latest FDA Food Code as well as essential food safety best practices.
The ServSafe Manager training covers the following concepts:
- Providing Safe Food
- Forms of Contamination
- The Safe Food Handler
- The Flow of Food: An Introduction
- The Flow of Food: Purchasing Receiving, and Storage
- The Flow of Food: Preparation
- The Flow of Food: Service
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Safe Facilities and Pest Management
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
The ServSafe Manager exam is given in a proctored environment and has 90 multiple choice questions. You are required to score 75% or better on the exam to receive certification. There is a 2 hour time limit on the exam.
ServSafe Manager FAQS