Use our free GMAT practice tests and study resources (updated for 2022) to achieve a high score and get into the MBA program of your choice. Study with actual GMAT questions and answers.
You will find similar questions and question types on our GMAT practice tests as the actual GMAT exam. All of our GMAT practice tests include automatic scoring and offer explanations to all answers.
One of the best ways to prepare for a test is to take practice tests. Our GMAT practice tests, along with our automatic scoring and answer explanations, will help you pinpoint which material you know best. By knowing which material you are most comfortable with, you can focus on other study material.
Summary: Try a free GMAT practice test below and see how you do. If you are looking for more help, check out a GMAT prep course.
Free GMAT Practice Tests
GMAT Practice Tests - Quantitative
See the Top GMAT Prep Courses
See Our Reviews & Rankings of Top GMAT Prep Courses.
GMAT Practice Tests - Verbal
GMAT Practice Tests - Integrated Reasoning
OTHER FREE GMAT Practice Tests
Along with all the GMAT practice tests and sample questions supplied above, we’re happy to provide additional free GMAT practice tests from a number of reputable sources. Check out these other GMAT practice tests below.
|Magoosh GMAT Practice Test||Practice questions with detailed answer explanations|
|Kaplan GMAT Practice Test (PDF)||Practice questions with ability to download answer explanations|
|Tutor Me Math's GMAT Success Exam (PDF)||Exam study tips and practice questions|
|Sample GMAT Questions (PDF)||Sample GMAT practice questions with answer explanations|
|Official GMAT Starter Kit||90 free practice questions with 2 full length practice exams|
More GMAT STUDY GUIDES AND RESOURCES
About the gmat exam
Review our GMAT practice test infographic to learn how to prepare so you can pass your exam:
(click on image to enlarge)
BENEFITS OF GMAT PRACTICE TESTS
Test-Guide.com’s sample GMAT practice tests are a great way to study for your upcoming GMAT test. Our sample practice tests require no registration and no payment!
The practice questions are categorized based on the actual GMAT test outline and are immediately scored at the end of each quiz. Every sample question includes a complete rationale and explanation for every question you get wrong. One you finish each quiz, you will be presented with a score report to help track your progress.
We are always updating our sample questions – come back often. If you find our GMAT practice tests helpful, give us a like on Facebook and leave a comment!
Preparing for your GMAT exam with practice tests is a great approach. The benefits of using sample GMAT test questions include:
- Becoming comfortable with the test format - The GMAT, like most standardized tests, has its own unique format (way of presenting the questions). As you take more and more sample tests, you will begin to see a pattern in the way the questions are written. Once the actual test day comes, you will feel comfortable and have no surprises.
- Helping improve your ability to solve problems - Standardized tests measure your ability to solve problems, not just memorize information. To do well on the GMAT test (especially the quantitative section) you will need to have strong problem solving capabilities. When you take our sample questions, pay special attention to the answer rationales presented in your score report to help improve your problem solving abilities.
- Improving your pace - Each section of the GMAT test is timed. To do well on the exam, you need to keep a strong steady pace going. Practice taking the sample exams in a timed format to help improve your speed and decision making.
- Focusing your study time - One of the biggest advantages to taking sample tests is learning what you are good at and what you are weak at. You can then concentrate your study time on your weakest areas.
The GMAT test has five scoring components:
- Analytical Writing Analysis – Score ranges from 0-6.
- Integrated Reasoning – Score ranges from 1-8.
- Verbal Reasoning – Score ranges from 0-60.
- Quantitative Reasoning – Score ranges from 0-60.
- Cumulative Score – This is a combination of the verbal reasoning and the quantitative reasoning scores. This ranges between 200-800. This is the score that most people refer to.
Please refer to the table below to look at the different GMAT scores and the percentile ranking of each score.
Where can I get free GMAT practice tests?
How much does GMAT cost?
How many times can you take the GMAT test?
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GMAT PRACTICE!
The sample GMAT practice test questions that we have included above will help you prepare for your final test and discover ways to boost your abilities. Make sure to take our free GMAT practice tests and those of the other sites we’ve listed, and review the areas that need some help. Good luck!
If you have any other sources for free GMAT practice tests, or GMAT study guides, please let us know by contacting us and we can include them above.
Last Updated: 3/4/2022