ISEE stands for Independent School Entrance Exam. The ISEE consists of 3 levels of testing - the Lower Level, the Middle Level, and the Upper Level.
- Students entering grades 5 or 6 will take the Lower Level ISEE.
- Students entering grades 7-8 will take the Middle Level ISEE.
- Students entering grades 9-12 will take the Upper Level ISEE.
The five sections that make up the ISEE include:
- Verbal Reasoning Section
- Quantitative Reasoning Section
- Reading Comprehension Section
- Mathematics Achievement Section