Dr. Bilezikian graduated from the Florida State University College of Medicine. After graduating from Florida State, Dr. Bilezikian went on to complete a General Surgery Residency in North Carolina.
Dr. Bilezikian brings plenty of years of experience with working as a research fellow, earning his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), completing a 5-year General Surgery Residency, and working as a plastic surgery fellow.
Dr. Bilezikian has a passion for research and has several scientific publications. If you are interested, you can read some of those scientific publications which are listed below.
After completing his General Surgery Residency, Dr. Bilezikian is pursuing further subspecialty training in a Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction Fellowship.
In his free time, Dr. Bilezikian enjoys fishing, trail running, and walking his dog, Spot.
Dr. Bilezikian’s Education
- Doctor of Medicine – Florida State University
- General Surgery Residency – New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Fellow – University of Tennessee-Health Science Center College of Medicine
Dr. Bilezikian’s Professional Organizations
Dr. Bilezikian is a member of some fantastic professional organizations which helps him remain an expert in the medical and MCAT field. You can view some of those organizations below.
Dr. Bilezikian’s Professional Works
- Dr. Bilezikian graduated from Florida State University College of Medicine.
- Dr. Bilezikian completed a 5-year General Surgery Residency.
- Dr. Bilezikian is a member of the American Hernia Society and the American College of Surgeons.