Resources to help you enter or advance your career in finance. Use our free finance practice tests to help you prepare for all of your securities and financial designation exams.

Grow your finance career by passing your CPA exams.


In order to practice public accounting in one of the 55 states or jurisdictions in the United States, you must pass the Uniform CPA Examination.

Each state/jurisdiction will have its own requirements covering education, work experience, residency and more. In general, most states will require a bachelor's degree with a concentration in accounting plus an extra year of study ("150 hour rule").  States also typically require a minimum of two years of public accounting experience.

State Specific CPA Requirements

View the CPA exam requirements for specific states below:

Ensure you are ready for all of your securities exams with our free materials. SIE, Series 7, and more. 

Securities Exams

Further your career with specific financial designations in the field of finance.

Financial Designation Exams

Best CPA Review Courses

Earning a CPA designation can give your career a major boost. Explore the best CPA review courses below to ensure you pass the first time around. 

In order to earn your CPA license, candidates will need a minimum score of 75 on each portion of the CPA exam. Candidates will also need to pass all four sections within 18 months of each other. 

Use our expert reviews below to make you choice based on budget, learning style, guarantees, and more. 

CPA Practice Exams

Our free CPA practice exams and study resources will help you pass the challenging CPA exam. The CPA designation is one of the most prestigious certifications someone can get in the accounting industry.

CPA candidates can expect to put in some long hours while preparing to take the CPA exam. There are numerous requirements that must be met before candidates can sit for the exam. 

Those who hold a CPA designation will be distinguished from their colleagues who only hold an accounting degree. CPA candidates should expect a pay bump and an increase in responsibilities after earning their CPA designation.

For more information on how to advance your career in accounting, check out our study resources provided below. 

Best CFA Study Material

Prepare for your CFA® exam with the best CFA exam study material. Candidates average 300 hours of time for each CFA level - make sure you are studying in the most efficient way possible with one of the courses below. 

A CFA prep course should be looked at as an investment in your future. Ensure you pass each level of the CFA exam the first time around. 

The CFA designation can accelerate any career and lead to a promotion in your field. Start your preparation now with one of the below CFA prep courses.

CPA exam

Looking to take the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Exam (CPA Exam) sometime in the near future? The CPA designation is one of the highest designations someone can earn in the field of accounting.

The CPA exam is very challenging and requires a ton of study time. There are 4 different tests that candidates must pass in order to earn their CPA designation.

Check out the guide below for everything you need to know about the CPA exam: who’s eligible, what's on the exam, and how to pass the exam itself. 

SIE Practice Exam

The SIE Exam is one of the best ways to distinguish yourself from your peers if you want to jump into the financial services sector. SIE practice exams are a great way to study for the actual exam.

Whether you want to become a member of a stock brokerage firm or join FINRA itself, you’ll likely need to take the SIE exam and score well to make it in this competitive professional market.

Our guide to the SIE exam will go over eveything that is on the exam as well as provide some SIE practice exams to help you study. 



About Test-Guide was founded by a group of educators with a passion for preparing students to succeed on their exams. [Learn More]

Follow us