Krista Wenz has been a licensed paramedic for 34 years. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Safety Management and worked 23 years as a Firefighter-Paramedic for local ambulance services and large metropolitan fire departments.
Krista has extensive knowledge in emergency medicine, including experience as an Adjunct Instructor at community and private colleges teaching EMT and Paramedic students.
She has additional experience working as a Mental Health Technician in a psychiatric ward and emergency crises, Drill-Instructor and Field Training Officer for multiple agencies, CPR, First-Aid, PALS, BLS, ALS instructor, and EMS Captain for a rural fire department.
Now retired from emergency medical services, Krista works as an EMS Educator and is passionate about passing on her knowledge and experience for those interested in entering the emergency medical pre-hospital field.
In Krista’s free time, she enjoys working on her farm, reading true-crime novels, and going down rabbit holes conducting investigative research.
Krista Wenz Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Fire Safety Management – Madison University
- Licensed Paramedic Firefighter – 34 years
- Adjunct Instructor for EMT and Paramedic Students – 7 years
Krista Wenz Professional Certifications
- Licensed Paramedic
- CPR certified
- First-Aid certified
- PALS certified
- BLS certified
- ALS certified
- Krista has been a licensed paramedic for 34 years.
- Krista worked 23 years as a Firefighter-Paramedic.
- Krista is an Adjunct Instructor teaching EMT and Paramedic students.
- Krista holds multiple certifications like CPR, First-Aid, PALS, BLS, ALS, and Licensed Paramedic.