Morgan Galloway Daly, J.D. is the Founder and CEO of Daly Law LLC, an equity driven law firm dedicated to providing flat fees and transparent pricing. Morgan received her law degree from Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law with legal certificates in International Law and Civil / Human Rights Law.
In addition to being an attorney, Morgan has a Master’s degree in Public Administration. She has spent time working and studying in Eldoret, Kenya and Beijing, China. Her combination of education and experience provides a unique skill set for supporting start-ups, growing businesses, and non-profits.
She is a lobbyist who is fiercely passionate about the deinstitutionalized of people with disabilities through proper implementation of the Olmstead Act. Morgan provides valuable insights to engaging in the legislative process through state, local, and national trainings—including the annual conference of the National Council for Independent Living (NCIL).
Morgan is dedicated to creating strong communities. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, rock climbing, and cheering for the Chicago Cubs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Organizational Leadership – Purdue University
- Master’s in Public Administration – Indiana University
- Juris Doctorate – Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indiana University
On top of all of the achievements listed above, Morgan is also a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
Morgan is our LSAT expert and we are happy to have her on board!
- Morgan is the founder and CEO of Daly Law LLC.
- Morgan received her law degree from Indiana University.
- Morgan is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association.