Dr. Olson is a lead ABSN Nursing faculty at Concordia St. Paul University. Dr. Olson has worked in academia for 7 years as a professor, a clinical content writer and reviewer, peer reviewer and subject matter expert.
Dr. Olson is a member of the National League of Nursing and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nurses.
Dr. Olson is a seasoned clinician and consultant with a background in population health and pediatrics. She completed her doctoral work in pediatric chronic disease.
Dr. Olson has a background in communicable disease epidemiology and school health services - she currently serves in multiple leadership roles in Oregon for school nursing including the curriculum director and president elect of the Oregon School Nurses Association and an emeritus member of the School Nurse Advisory Group.
Dr. Olson is board certified in school nursing, was named Oregon School Nurse of the Year in 2019 and is a member of the Oregon School Nurses Association and National Association of School Nurses.
Dr. Olson's Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Linfield College
- Master of Science in Nursing Education - Grand Canyon University
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice - Grand Canyon University
Dr. Olson's Professional Organizations
Dr. Olson is a member of some fantastic professional organizations which helps her remain an expert in the field of nursing. You can view some of those organizations below.
Dr. Olson's Professional Works
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal - Mycobacterium Chelonae Facial Infections
- Comprehensive Communicable Disease Management Plan
- For more information, visit Dr. Olson's LinkedIn.