Dr. Bilezikian graduated from the Florida State University College of Medicine. After graduating from Florida State, Dr. Bilezikian went on to complete a General Surgery Residency in North Carolina.
Dr. Bilezikian brings plenty of years of experience with working as a research fellow, earning his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), completing a 5-year General Surgery Residency, and working as a plastic surgey fellow.
Dr. Bilezikian has a passion for research and has several scientific publications. If you are interested, you can read some of those scientific publications which are listed below.
After completing his General Surgery Residency, Dr. Bilezikian is pursuing further subspecialty training in a Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction Fellowship.
In his free time, Dr. Bilezikian enjoys fishing, trail running, and walking his dog, Spot.
Dr. Bilezikian Education
- Doctor of Medicine - Florida State University
- General Surgury Residency - New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Plastic Surgury Fellow - University of Tennessee-Health Science Center College of Medicine
Dr. Bilezikian Professional Organizations
Dr. Bilezikian is a member of some fantastic professional organizations which helps him remain an expert in the medical and MCAT field. You can view some of those organizations below.
Dr. Bilezikian Professional Works
- Calculating Alveolar Capillary Conductance
- Physiologic Tension: Technique for Measuring and Baseline Values
- Preliminary Evaluation of Two Different Meshes in Minimally Invasive Inguinal Hernia Surgery