Getting your Alaska driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Alaska practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way. Our questions come right from the source - the Alaska DMV driver's handbook.
Free Alaska Permit Practice Tests
Our free AK practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
- How Many Questions are on the Alaska Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Alaska Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Alaska?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Alaska?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Alaska?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Alaska?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Alaska?
Alaska DMV Resources
Alaska DMV Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 20 questions on the Alaska permit test.
For the AK written test, you must answer at least 70% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 14 questions
You may apply for a permit in Alaska when you are at least 14 years old.
You can get your license in Alaska when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Alaska when you have had the following supervised driving time: 40 hours, 10 of which must be at night or in inclement weather.
The minimum age for a driver's license in Alaska is: 16
In Alaska you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: 1 a.m.-5 a.m. and Passenger Restrictions: no passengers younger than 21 . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.)