Getting your Arizona driver's license doesn't have to be hard. Use Test-Guide.com's free Arizona practice permit tests to prepare for your exam the fast and easy way. Our questions come right from the source - the Arizona MVD driver's handbook.
Free Arizona Permit Practice Tests
Our free AZ practice exams don't require any registration or sign-up...and give you a score report with detailed explanations.
Want an easier way to pass...guaranteed? We recommend DMV Cheat Sheets. Everything you need to know for only $ 9.95
- How Many Questions are on the Arizona Permit Test?
- What is the Passing Grade for the Arizona Permit Test?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Permit in Arizona?
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Can Get a License in Arizona?
- What is the Minimum Supervised Driving Time Before I Can Get a License in Arizona?
- How Old Do I Have to Be to Get a Driver's License in Arizona?
- What Restrictions Will Be on My Driver's License in Arizona?
- Is there anything else I need to know about getting my license in Arizona?
Arizona MVD Resources
Arizona MVD Drivers Test Information
There are a total of 30 questions on the Arizona permit test.
For the AZ written test, you must answer at least 70% of the questions correctly, which comes out to a total of 21 questions
You may apply for a permit in Arizona when you are at least 15 years 6 months old.
You can get your license in Arizona when you have waited at least 6 months after you received your permit.
You can get your license in Arizona when you have had the following supervised driving time: 30 hours, 10 of which must be at night (none with driver education) .
The minimum age for a driver's license in Arizona is: 16
In Arizona you will have the following restrictions on your driver's license - Nighttime Restrictions: midnight-5 a.m. secondary enforcementand Passenger Restrictions: no more than 1 passenger younger than 18 secondary enforcement . The Nighttime restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.) . The Passenger Restrictions will be in place until you reach the age of: 6 months or until age 18, whichever occurs first (min. age: 16, 6 mos.)
In Arizona, a driver education instructor can authorize an enrolled student who is 15 to drive only while supervised by the authorizing instructor.