About Test-Guide.com, Your Source for Free Online Practice Tests
Test-Guide.com was founded by a group of educators with a passion for preparing students to succeed on their exams by offering essential resources for test prep online. On our site, you'll find a wealth of free test prep information including the following:
- Insights on test scores
- Question formats
- Test dates
- Test center locations
- Study tips
- Free practice tests
- Online study guides
- Flash cards
- External test resources
- Test registration information
- Links to manuals and license agencies
- Notes on how to prepare
- Notes on what to bring
Our free test prep resources cover a wide variety of exams, allowing you to take practice tests for college enrollment, grad school enrollment, professional development, citizenship, or simply for fun!
Let’s take a look at some of the more popular online practice tests we provide:
- Accuplacer – The Accuplacer test is used by colleges to help with placement of incoming students and is divided into math, reading comprehension, and sentence skills sections.
- ACT – The ACT test is a standardized test used for college admissions, divided into sections for math, reading, English, and science. Learn about ACT test scores, ACT test dates, and ACT test prep. Use our free practice tests for the ACT exam.
- ASVAB – The ASVAB test evaluates the abilities and skills of candidates for the armed forces with a variety of attributes examined. Learn about ASVAB test scores, ASVAB test dates and locations, and ASVAB test prep.
- CDL – Prepare for your Commercial Driver License (CDL) test with the help of our online practice tests and online study guides. Our practice exams help you to prepare to pass your Class A, B, or C CDL license tests so you can move on to advancing your career.
- Citizenship – The U.S. Citizenship (Naturalization) Test is administered by the USCIS to evaluate candidates for United States Citizenship. Topics covered by the official test and our practice tests cover a wide range of information on American history and civics.
- CNA – You must pass a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) certification exam in order to become a certified nursing aide. Learn about CNA test scores, CNA test dates, and CNA requirements on our page for free CAN free test prep.
- DMV Permit Test – If you’re looking to secure your permit through your state’s DMV or BMV, you’ll want to be well prepared before the big day. Our DMV practice tests are the ideal resource to help you ensure that you know key information.
- EMT – Become an EMT with help from our online practice tests. Pass your NREMT certification test with our free EMT practice tests. Find out EMT salaries and salary ranges.
- GED – The GED test certifies high school academic skills, featuring sections on math, reading comprehension, writing, science, and social studies. Learn about GED test scores, GED test dates, and GED test prep. Try our free GED online practice tests.
- GMAT – The GMAT test is a used in the college admissions process for graduate business school and includes questions that examine quantitative, verbal, and integrated reasoning skills. Learn about GMAT test scores, GMAT test dates, and GMAT test prep.
- GRE – The GRE test is a used in the college admissions process for graduate school and features quantitative and verbal reasoning sections. Learn about GRE test scores, GRE test dates, and GRE test prep.
- HESI – The HESI exams are used by nursing schools as either an admissions test or to help students prepare for a future NCLEX exams. Use our HESI online study guides to help you prepare.
- IQ – If you’re looking to measure your intelligence quotient, either for fun, for application to MENSA, or for any other purpose, our free IQ tests are an excellent resource. Give them a look and see how you measure up!
- Postal – Get a job with the U.S. Post Office by scoring well on your Postal Exam. Our online practice exams help prepare you to pass your Postal 460 and Postal 473 tests.
- SAT – Many colleges use the SAT test as a factor in admissions. The test itself features sections on reading comprehension, math, and writing and language, all of which are covered in our free test prep materials. Learn about SAT test scores, SAT test dates, and SAT test prep.
- TEAS – The TEAS exam is used by many schools to help assess candidates for nursing school. It features reading, math, English and language usage, and science sections. Use our test prep online resources to help yourself prepare!
- TOEFL – The TOEFL test measures a student’s ability to read, listen to, speak and write in English. Learn about TOEFL test scores, TOEFL test dates and locations, and TOEFL test prep with our online practice test resources.